Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break Fun!


Hudson's class celebrated Dr. Suess Day at school:

These two are sweet friends:


Hudson had a buddy with him during Spring Break - Flat Stanley!  He went with us everywhere the week of Spring Break:





We surprised Hud with his first Mavs game (he picked out his own outfit, sweet boy):



We ate dinner at one of our faves before:





The next day held a birthday party:





I like to call this Castle Wars;





We made rest time fun with sleeping bags:


On Monday, we hit lunch and the movies with some fun friends:




'
Tuesday, we headed to one of our favorite places! Waco!  We started at the zoo:d









After lunch, we visited our beloved Bears:




I was happy to see they still sold these. Threw me back to the mid-90s:


Wednesday, we visited Trent for lunch:


Then came home and played:



Harper always manages to convince him to play married or prince/princess:



LynnAnn and I had a fun night in Dallas and got to see a movie we have waited SEVEN years to see:


It was a GREAT night!


Friday, we hit Fossil Rim. But, so did the rest of DFW, so we bailed early and went to lunch:



I don't know what I am going to do with THIS one:


Trent and I spent some time rearranging the game room on Sunday and that meant lots of climbing and fort fun for the kids:


No comments: