Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thanksgiving break

We got to enjoy Thanksgiving feast with Hudson and his sweet friend:


We had lunch with Trent at his office. Harper wanted a picture with the Christmas tree, Hud refused because he respects the turkey:


We enjoyed a sweet Thanksgiving and reflected on how very much we have to be thankful for:


I am thankful for this guy who wants to cook every holiday meal...I am happy to let him:


We had lots of family time:




At least their trees got decorated...


Chandey returned and he had orders for us:



We went to a Polar Express PJ party at the museum:




Then we watched Polar Express at the Omni:


 These two helped me decorate the tree...it was a labor of love that I am happy didn't put me in labor:




And just like that there were FIVE stockings on our mantle...

No comments: