Friday, February 13, 2015

Poloar Express School Party



Hudson's school had Polar Express Day on the last day before Christmas break.  It was super cute. They were able to wear pi's to school, parents volunteered to be conductors and punch tickets in the hall and they had hot chocolate:



That afternoon was his party. This was our first school party post-diagnosis. I was a little nervous (and very postpartum!). I texted my friend who is the room mom to see what they were serving, so we could be prepared.  Since he doesn't like pizza, I wasn't overly concerned. But, as usual, he continues to surprise us!




He ate 3 pieces and is now a huge fan of cheese pizza!












It was a cute party! I love getting to spend time with Hud and his friends. He is having such a wonderful year. We couldn't ask for a better teacher or class!

No comments: