Friday, April 3, 2015

Wrapping up Decemb


Mercy they love her. We all do:










I call this the "why do they drag me everywhere" look:



Hudson went with me to Fin's second newborn screening appointment. Such a sweet big brother:


He put this together all by himself! What a Lego expert:


I call this the "why is this house so loud all the time" look:


The "aunts" came to meet Fin:

These two have my heart:


So does this one:


We took a trip to Fossil Rim:


They don't get much cuter than this baby:



An intense game of Uno:




I spent most of New Year's Day setting up Nightscout for Hudson. It is an amazing leap in the management and care of Type One. I am grateful every day for the developers of this amazing product. It helps keep Hudson safe daily and every night. I can see his sugars when he is at school (or anywhere else) and help manage it from wherever I am. Truly amazing and I can never express my gratitude:


No comments: