Wednesday, June 24, 2015


I have to share this sweet note we got from Hud's counselor, I am so PROUD of this kid:



Hey this is ****i from Camp Thurman!

Your son was a blast to have in my group today! We enjoyed playing in the "Jordan Gully" and we shot BB Guns and Bow and Arrows!

Our swim time was super fun as well!

I'd like to mention to you that Hudson was an absolute delight to have. He is seriously such a well behaved kid and was really good about keeping a watch on his monitor. He has such a great time and he is literally my favorite because He just is so kind and fun and respectful. In a group of young kids who are hyper, he really has a great head on his shoulders and listens well as well as has fun with the other kids! He did not stick out like a sore thumb at all! The kids loved him and the monitor was no big deal to him. I was really impressed with how you have raised him and how you guys have been dealing with the diabetes! You guys are truly Super!

This week is going to be so much fun!

Thank you so much for sending your son out here, he is a blast!




No comments: