Friday, January 15, 2016

Field Trip Friday

Second grade took a field trip to the Planetarium at our local college. It has been a really long time since I have been to one so that was a treat. The first part they pointed out the various constellations in our solar system which was fascinating. The second part was a video that seemed to be from the 70s that was not so fascinating. 




After the show, we had lunch and the kids played around a bit. Then we went off to the second part which was a science show. This was super fun!  The kids really enjoyed it and the adults too!

A year ago was Hud's first post diagnosis field trip. I was a hot mess. And due with Fin just a few days later. There were a lot of tears cried on that drive that morning.  I am happy to say that at this field trip I was not a hot mess (well, I am. But not because of type one). We have come a long way in 365 days.

No comments: